Kissimmee Chain of Lakes Florida Laser Engraved Map
Each map is a beautiful artistic handcrafted work of art using the finest woods with special attention to every detail. Due to the natural variation in wood grain, each map will vary slightly in finish and color, some come to us all blonde and some has beautiful variances, making each one unique and one-of-a-kind. (Photo shown is our showroom display. Your map will be very close to this, but wood grain, knots, and final finish color may be slightly different.)
This is a beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut topographical Map of the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes in Osceola and Polk Counties, Florida with the following interesting stats carved into it:
- The Kissimmee Chain of Lakes spans more than 80,000 acres in Polk and Osceola counties and includes Cypress Lake, Lake Hatchineha, Lake Kissimmee, Lake Toho and East Lake Toho. Anglers reliably reel in catches of black crappie, largemouth bass, shellcracker and bluegill.
- All maps include special points of interest laser engraved into the map face and come with a beautiful blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map (see sample picture).
- Once the map is cut and engraved we hand sand multiple times, assemble and clear coat them for a lustrous wood shine. We believe that this personal attention each and every item receives makes each wooden item a unique work of art.
- Made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
- Please note on smaller maps (13 x 16 and 14 x 17 framed) it may be hard to read road names and if the lake has islands they will not be included.
You can choose the stand out map which is mounted onto a tranquil blue back with a key hole cut on the back, ready to hang.Available in three sizes:
- Small stand out 13"x16"
- Standard Stand out 15"x23"
- Large Stand out 19"x32"
Or a framed map, our classic solid wood English chestnut stained frame gives it the classic look,Available in three sizes:
- Small 14”x18” Map
- Standard 18”x27” Map
- Large 37”x24” Map
Interesting Factoid About the Lake:-
There are at least five islands in Lake Kissimmee. The largest is Brahma Island in the south. It is followed in size by Sturm Island in the north, which is separated from the mainland only by a narrow waterway. The other islands are Bird Island, Rabbit Island and Ox Island in the eastern part of the lake. Also, Ox Island is separated from the mainland only by a very narrow waterway.
(Not all of this information made it onto the map, we just love to read up on the lakes we design)