Canyon Lake Texas Wood Laser Engraved Map
Each map is a beautiful artistic handcrafted work of art using the finest woods with special attention to every detail. Due to the natural variation in wood grain, each map will vary slightly in finish and color, some come to us all blonde and some has beautiful variances, making each one unique and one-of-a-kind. (Photo shown is our showroom display. Your map will be very close to this, but wood grain, knots, and final finish color may be slightly different.)Birch is our wood of preference.
This map was commissioned by Cranes Mill Marina and will be altered for other customers
- Dam Built: 1958 - 1964
- Depth : 125 feet
- Surface Area: 12.86 sq. miles
- Surface Elevation: 909 feet
- Shore Length: 80 miles
- Inflow: Guadalupe River
- Outflow: Guadalupe River
- All maps include special points of interest laser engraved into the map face and come with a beautiful blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map (see sample picture).
- Once the map is cut and engraved we hand sand multiple times, assemble and clear coat them for a lustrous wood shine. We believe that this personal attention each and every item receives makes each wooden item a unique work of art.
- Made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
- Please note on smaller maps (13 x 16 and 14 x 17 framed) it may be hard to read road names and if the lake has islands they will not be included.
You can choose the stand out map which is mounted onto a tranquil blue back with a key hole cut on the back, ready to hang.Available in three sizes:
- Small stand out 13"x16"
- Standard Stand out 15"x23"
- Large Stand out 19"x32"
Or a framed map, our classic solid wood English chestnut stained frame gives it the classic look,Available in three sizes:
- Small 14”x18” Map
- Standard 18”x27” Map
- Large 37”x24” Map
Interesting Factoid About the Lake:-
Canyon Lake is located on the Guadalupe River in Comal County, Texas. Canyon Lake has 80 miles of scenic shoreline and covers an 8,230 surface acre area. You will find Canyon Lake located approximately half way between San Antonio and Austin, approximately 14 miles northwest of New Braunfels on FM 306 west from IH-35.
Canyon Lake is one of the deepest lakes in Texas with an average depth of 43 feet and is great for fishing. The reservoir was first stocked in the 1970's and has an abundance of Largemouth Bass, Catfish, and White & Striped Bass.
(Not all of this information made it onto the map, we just love to read up on the lakes we design)