Brant Lake New York Wood Laser Engraved Map
Each map is a beautiful artistic handcrafted work of art using the finest woods with special attention to every detail. Due to the natural variation in wood grain, each map will vary slightly in finish and color, some come to us all blonde and some has beautiful variances, making each one unique and one-of-a-kind. (Photo shown is our showroom display. Your map will be very close to this, but wood grain, knots, and final finish color may be slightly different.)Birch is our wood of preference.
This is a beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut topographical Map of Edisto Beach in Colleton County, South Carolina with the following interesting stats carved into it:
- “The greatest beach on the planet”
- Located in Colleton County
- 2.4 square miles area
- Named after the Edisto Indians
- A favorite nesting area for loggerhead turtles
- An ancient Native American oyster shell midden mound dates back to 2000 BC
- All maps include special points of interest laser engraved into the map face and come with a beautiful blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map (see sample picture).
- Once the map is cut and engraved we hand sand multiple times, assemble and clear coat them for a lustrous wood shine. We believe that this personal attention each and every item receives makes each wooden item a unique work of art.
- Made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
- Please note on smaller maps (13 x 16 and 14 x 17 framed) it may be hard to read road names and if the lake has islands they will not be included.
This Coastal map is only offered as a framed map, our classic solid wood English chestnut stained frame gives it the classic look, available in two sizes;
- Standard 18”x27” Map
- Large 37”x24” Map
Interesting Factoid About the Lake:-
Edisto Beach is a town in Colleton County, South Carolina. Edisto Beach's population was 691 as of the 2010 Census. The town limits include only the coastal area of Edisto Island, with the majority of the island's area part of Charleston County, though the town itself is incorporated within Colleton County. Due to its status as a bedroom community, Edisto Beach is among the most affluent cities in the state.
(Not all of this information made it onto the map, we just love to read up on the lakes we design)